12/01/2011

01.12.11



Today I finally managed to penetrate the muslim women community.We came in with Dan, showed some dresses and explained the stories behind.I showed also a blockade woman dress.They did not know of second world war between Germans and Russians.But never mind...they are ok.They did not want to know about other things and of course you cannot judge them.I also did not know about their experts and historical wars.A turkish woman,strong as a panther told me: "You are strange person, we did not know you,if you will drink coffee with us for 6 months,then I will tell you MY STORY!"
"There is no prison as steel bound as a mans conscience." F.Dostoevsky
Tomorrow we are going to knock on doors and ask people: "If there is something wrong with them or with the neighborhood. The operation's title is "Night-Watch".Spontaneously without asking permission.The Artist as police agent.A good one,,,Utopian!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment